You will find a number of accessibility options in the game settings menu, helping to provide the best experience for a broader audience:
- All platforms support fully re-assignable buttons across all supported input devices to customize the player input as they see fit
- Aim sensitivity and aim assist are configurable for all input devices
- Stick dead zones are configurable for controllers
- Subtitles are available for all supported languages and in three different sizes to accommodate display sizes and sight-challenges
- Target markers can be turned on/off for displaying a UI element above enemies for easier discovery.