Based on your feedback and bug reports we have rolled out Patch 1.4 across all platforms, mainly addressing some difficulty levels improvements and small changes to some of the control schemes. Please see the full list of changes for all platforms below:
• Players can now use the long-range Rite of Sense to also highlight objects nearby
• Players have a higher chance to dodge snipe-attack of various NPCs at “Extreme” difficulty
• Lowered difficulty level of “The Thief” mission
• Lowered difficulty level of the “Sensitive Cargo” mission
• Resolved occasional crashing in the “Defender of the Weak” mission
• Resolved occasional controller disconnects
PC players using "Mouse & Keyboard" control scheme can now re-bind accepting and declining missions to any key.
You will be prompted to install Patch 1.4 on 17th of December. Make sure to check you have the latest game build once the update has been installed:
|PATCH 1.4 Build Numbers|
Keep sharing your feedback, or send us a ticket if you are experiencing any technical issues.