*Las Notas del Parche sólo están disponibles en inglés.
PC - Visual Update and HOTAS.
- Ray-Traced Reflections support has been added for a more realistic and immersive visual experience.
- You can now use most HOTAS (hands on throttle-and-stick) controllers to map all gameplay actions and input values to buttons and axes from multiple devices. Set target velocity directly via a throttle, instead of manually controlling acceleration/deceleration. Control the roll of the player ship.
- Added support for NVIDIA’s DLAA.
PlayStation 5 | XBOX Series X – Visual Update.
- Ray-Traced Reflections support has been added to Chorus on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X for a more realistic and immersive visual experience.
- Ray-Tracing graphics mode is now available in options for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X players. Enabling Ray-Tracing will set gameplay to 30fps with 4K Dynamic Resolution and ray-tracing on.
- Additional Adaptive Trigger Effects for various Forsaken weapons added for PlayStation 5 to enhance player immersion.
ALL PLATFORMS – Balancing and Localization.
- Increased time to destroy Regrowth-Seals in first temple.
- Damage from collisions with low and medium impact angles as well as medium speeds has been reduced.
- Damage from collisions against shield has been reduced by half, making it absorb four times as much collision damage as hull.
- First boss
- Damage over time when falling behind while flying inside the arms has been reduced, allowing potential recovery on collision.
- Picking up the hull that drops from destroying the third arm will now always restore 100% hull.
- The placement of the hull pickup that drops from destroying the third arm has been adjusted to make it easier to collect.
- Damage over time in the last phase has been reduced by half, effectively doubling the time limit to destroy the boss.
- Japanese language localization is now available for full game and demo versions of Chorus on all platforms.
- Bug Fixes
- Various minor visual and rare mission progression fixes.
Thank you for your continued support!
Keep sharing your feedback, or send us a ticket if you are experiencing any technical issues.