AUGUST: HOT FIX #1
PlayStation: TBC - keep checking for updates
Xbox: TBC - keep checking for updates
Download Size: Approx. 5GB
Hotfix #1 is here for Epic Games and PlayStation – Xbox is in the approval process and will be released as soon as possible, but the fixes will be the same as below.
- Stops issues when launching via Epic on DX12
- Fixes a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixes default camera sensitivity being too high
- Fixes vehicle hijacking animation issues, you will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, not stand next to it
- Localization & font issues as well as cut off text on Epic – because reading is what? Fundamental
- PS5 Adaptive triggers – we have made the decision to disable these whilst we fix the inverted axis issue when toggling “resistance”, we fully intend to get this back in, stay tuned for updates on it.
- Fixed instances where Riding Shotgun was entirely too difficult on Sensei difficulty.
We are working hard on Hotfix #2 and we will get it out to you as soon as possible, stay tuned.