To share the adventure with a friend in Saints Row, the following is required.
- The host has completed the mission "MAKING RENT"
- Neither the host, or the other player are in an active mission (Important: The whole tutorial, until completing "MAKING RENT" is deemed as active mission)
- Both players need to be on the same game version.
- A PlayStation 4 player cannot actively invite a PlayStation 5 users directly in-game. The PlayStation 5 player will need to use "request to join" in the co-op menu instead, and then can be accepted into the game by the PlayStation 4.
- If you have issues joining a friend in co-op, resulting in a prolonged "Waiting for Host" message. Restarting the application will fix this problem.