Before reading the guide, make sure to go through the following steps:
- Verify correct code entry
- Try entering the code again at a later time
- Check the voucher for an expiration date
- Each code can be used only once so be sure it hasn’t been redeemed yet
- Go to PlayStation Store
- Select More on the top right corner
- Select Redeem Code
- Enter the code and select Redeem
- The content is now applied to your account and ready to download
For further information, go to: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/store/redeem-ps-store-voucher-code/
To purchase or download add-ons, select the game from your Library and scroll down to PlayStation Store. Add-ons you have purchased are displayed in Your add-ons. Select the arrow icon beside the add-on to start downloading.
- Go to Games Library
- Go to Installed Games and Find Let’s Sing (PS5)
- Press Options on the Controller
- Go to Manage Game Content
- Go to the Let’s Sing Pack Add on and click on the Download-Arrow next to Not Installed
- Go to Games Home.
- Select Game Library to see a full list of your purchased games.
- Select your game.
- In the Game Hub, scroll right to the Add-ons section.
- You’ll see all the add-ons that are available for your game.
- You can download and install add-ons you own here, or purchase ones you don’t already own.
For more information please visit Sony support page: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/games/add-on-dlc-in-game-currency-support/